Monday, January 19, 2009

Blue Eyes Cp/Q & A

Hi, I am (of course) a penguin on CP. You can be happy to add me. I will only add 1 LUCKY penguin!! I enjoy sending cards to everyone that is my fan or if your not.
MORE or EXTRAS!!
Here is some more about me:
I became a member and joined CP December of 2008. I have been addicted to CP ever since. The 1st pin i have ever gotten was the Present Pin from the Ski Lodge (if you didn't know where it was.)

Some of my friends say CP is for babies (babies can't type!) But, it is for grownups and kids like us. (or teenagers).

I started this site because i wanted to help all of u penguins with the Cheats, and more. I did this site because i loved Mimo777's and Straw000's. ( I need help on putting pics on my blog. Can u comment and help?)

I am an agent and you can find me mostly at the Nightclub and Agent HQ. I always go on a server that has 5 bars. : ) There was a little HINT where i mostly am!!!

I always go on a server where my friends are just to let you know!!

This is my site:
blueeyescpclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com!
Plz come around and look at my site CYA!!


Q & A

I am now waiting for some questions from my viewers!!! Feel free to ask anything by commenting below!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey cool site. I am gonna tell all of cp about ur site. hopefully others will 2. Everyone put Blue Eyes site on ur blogroll or tell every1

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.