Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January/February Clothes Catalog Cheats

To find the first item located in the Catalog,do this:

Step 1-Click on "Edit Room" in the right corner of your igloo settings.
Step 2-Click on the"Buy Items" icon.
Step 3-Click to Page 2.
Step 4-Click on the Terracotta Sun.
U have found the SUPERHERO POSTER!!


To find the 2nd item do this:
Step 1- Go to the 6th page. ( You do not have to start from the beginning.)
Step 2-Click on the Velvet Rope.
U have found the WELCOME MAT!!!!

Thats it. (CP needs more Catalog Cheats!!!)

~Blue Eyes Cp~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.