Monday, January 19, 2009

DJ CADENCE

Have you seen Cadence yet??? If u have comment below and tell me where u found her or if she is online now and what server!! It would help lotz!! I have met DJ Cadence 2 Times!! I am looking 4 3 times. CP has extended the party until Tuesday WOOT!!! So start partying until then!!

Tips to finding Cadence:
1.Cadence tries to stay in servers that are not full. If one is full,try l8r. It will be hard to find her during the day,because that is when most of the servers are busy!!

2.Cadence is usually on the roof of the Nightclub. NOT ALWAYS!! Try anyway.

3.The easiest and fastest way to get 2 the roof is use your Spy Phone!! If you don't have a Spy Phone use the stairs for now!! Click Lounge on the Spy Phone and waddle to the roof!

4.If u are in a crowded room where u THINK Cadence is in there but not sure,click on ur "Show Buddies" icon and then "Users in Room" icon. If u see a smiley/laughing face that means it is Cadence!! Click on her and get your prize!! (Background like Rockhopper).

WEIRD!!
Penguins are saying,"Should Cadence be talking like Rockhopper?" Yes she should be, but no. She is powered by a regular person..........like U!! Rockhopper is 2 but there's a difference. You can find Cadence by using my tips above!! Good luck searching and waddling!!

Trackers are one word...........FAKE!!! I do not use trackers cuz i do not believe in them. If u are looking for trackers then DO NOT come to this site. If u r here for tips and so DO come here.

Metal Myth
Everyone,someone made a rumor that was if everyone is off the metal Cadence will come. Problem is,she is worked by a person!! The person that is using her can't just POP out of now where!! This is a myth that needs to go in my "Book of Myths."

~Blue Eyes Cp~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.