Friday, January 23, 2009

HOLA!

Hola senors and senoritas!!(Hello,boys and girls) The Fiesta is FINALLY here!All you penguins go there and have a fun time!! These are the places that are decorated for the celebration. Coffee Shop,Dock,Pizza Parlor,Town,Plaza,Cove, Ski Village,Beach, Nightclub, Forest,and Snow Forts!!! This is all the things each place has:
Coffee Shop:Food and drinks!! Also colorful vases!!
Nightclub:Just cool floor!!(Golden stairs rock!)
Dock:FishE-que,music,and a floor with statue stands!
Pizza Parlor:A new microphone is there. A table dress with sombreros on top. (Mariachi Band?)
Town: The town has colorful vases and trees. Kinda boring.
Cove:MINI SOMBREROS! I have one. It is cool i guess. Too small!!
Ski Village:The lights and the cactus's.
Forest: The cool background and the fake lake.Best place on CP that is decorated.
Beach:Taco Stand!! Yummy!!
Plaza:The town is so colorful with a COOL swinging pinata!
Snow Forts: The sand pile and the cactus's.

I hope you got a pretty good view of CP's Fiesta!! (Not Siesta)
~Blue Eyes Cp~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.