Monday, January 19, 2009

Non-Members Party

Don't you think Non-Members should have there own little party too? That isn't fair Members can get all the good stuff . Members should ATLEAST get 2 month free Membership. If you think so to...comment and pick from the following.

a)Club Penguin should let nonmembers have at least 2 free months membership.
b)Non-Members should have there own parties where members are not invited.
c)All of above
d)neither of them


Thx for helping the Non Members Tell ur friends or nonmembers to come to this site and help make CP better.

~Blue Eyes Cp~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.