Monday, January 19, 2009

Club Penguin Cheats and Glitches

How 2 Get Millions of Coins on CP
Warning:Plz don't try this!!! You might get banned and kicked out from servers!If you want to earn coin the good and safe way...look at my Coins Cheats Guide!


First, go on a non-chat server like Bubblegum. Then,go to the Nightclub and play DJ3K. Do not CLICK Yes!! ***Then,click the TAB button or the arrow keys until the yellow box is around :Your Home" button. ***** After that, press ENTER and you should be back at your igloo.****Next,there should be the blue box that says,"Would you like to play DJ3K. Click the TAB button until it is around the YES. After you do so, press ENTER. On the game,make the penguin start waving its hands in the air.****Then,click the close button and you will get very little coins. Press OK and you will be back in the game again. :D Keep clicking CLOSE and OK and you will be getting a large amount of coins in just little time!! To exit the game just press back or log off. DO NOT USE THIS CHEAT TOO MUCH!!! Help me get 100 or more comments on this post!! Thx.

**************************************************************************************************
Thx. You have any Cheats??? Comment me!!! I am sure they work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I love CP and i am usually on Cena's chat!!I will soon have my own chat room!! So if someone else has my name IT IS NOT ME!!! I am a girl :)Also I am looking for some Team Members.